Kent Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio with single family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in the Kent area.
Obtain the Highest Rents:
Our Professionals know the current market demand and the best price your unit should receive.
Least Amount Of Time:
Our marketing secures a wide cross section of clients with various housing needs. Time between tenant occupancy is significantly reduced.
Least Amount Of Concern:
We do all the work.
The Benefits of using Bell-Anderson & Associates
- We market and show your home.
- We find qualified tenants by evaluating credit worthiness, housekeeping ability, and employment stability.
- We will also screen, interview, and prepare all necessary documents.
- We keep records of all receipts, expenses and charges.
- Each month the owner receives a financial accounting of all moneys received and all moneys paid out.
- Upon rental of property and vacating the property, an inspection is made to determine the condition of the property.
- Should any damage occur, costs will be withheld from the tenants security deposit along with any unpaid utility charges, unpaid rent, etc.
- Ensure that the statues of the Washington State Landlord Tenant Act/Laws are properly adhered to by the tenant and the owners so as not to bring about any legal reproach to either party.
Inquire About Our Services
Property Management Services
We offer two different types of property management services. First is full management, which is our most typical account. Full management means we not only find you a tenant (if your property doesn’t have one already), but we manage the property on a monthly basis as well. This includes rent collection, maintenance, inspections, etc. You will find the contract for full management and the additional information we would need to get your account.
Our other type of service is called a Non-PM (Non-Property Management). With this service, we do all of the work to find you a tenant just like full management. Once the paperwork is done and the tenant is moved in, we will pass the paperwork off to you to manage as you choose.
Documents & Packets
MarketingMarketing is key to successful rentals. Property You provides an expert market analysis for each property we manage to maximize your return on investment.
Tenant ScreeningWe conduct extensive screening on all tenants and handle everything from moving your qualified tenant into their new home, to rent collection, to handling maintenance issues.
Rent CollectionWe make sure you get paid on time, every time. You no longer have to worry about rent showing up in your bank account because we take care of everything so you have to worry about nothing.
MaintenanceWe offer a full time maintenance coordinator onsite.
Financial ReportingWith our detailed financial reporting tools, it's never been easier to keep tabs on your investment. Log into your owner portal to view statements and stay in tune with how your investment is performing.
Kent Area Information
The Kent area was first permanently settled by westerners in the early 1860s along the banks of (what was then) the White River, and originally called Titusville. (There is still a 'Titusville Station' sign on Gowe Street near First Avenue.)
During the 1880s the town discovered hops production as the major source of income. Due to an aphid
invasion which affected hops crops in Europe, hops from the Puget Sound area were commanding high
prices. Hops were shipped from Titusville either by the river or via rail. In 1889 the town was
renamed for the County of Kent, the major hops producing region in England. Hops production in the
White River valley came to an end soon after its own invasion of aphids in 1891.
Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve
- Maple Valley
- Des Moines
- Federal Way
- Bonney Lake
- Lake Tapps