As innovative leaders, the professionals at Bell-Anderson are dedicated to protecting and enhancing real estate investments in the communities we serve.
Seeking Full Time Community Association Manager
We are looking for a property manager for Condo and Homeowners Associations. We are a tight knit group and are looking for someone who has a positive attitude, takes initiative, flexible, excellent customer service skills and is responsible.
Qualifications & Skills:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Able to multi-task and provide great customer service
Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and the Office Suite
Availability for evening meetings
Will oversee all property management activity and interact with the property owners, tenants, vendors, boards and public.
The position includes, but not limited to:
- Writing letters to homeowners
- Assist with budget preparations
- Oversee landscaping and contracts
- Be a liaison between board members and homeowners
- Review monthly financial statements
- Attend board meetings and complete task items
- Advise board on laws and regulations
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.