Obtain the Highest Rents: Our Professionals know the current market demand and the best price your unit should receive.
Least Amount Of Time: Our marketing secures a wide cross section of clients with various housing needs. Time between tenant occupancy is significantly reduced.
Least Amount Of Concern: We do all the work.
The Benefits of using Bell Anderson & Associates
- Perform bookkeeping and accounting duties including aged accounts receivable.
- Provide monthly and year-end financial statements.
- Establish market rents by constant testing of the rental market.
- Qualify tenants by evaluating credit worthiness, housekeeping ability and employment stability.
- Collect delinquent rents.
- Establish an effective marketing program for the property.
- Establish property rules and regulations, sending letters to those who do not comply with them.
- Negotiate and execute maintenance and service contracts with input from the owner
- Manage on-site personnel.
- Assist in the acquisition of insurance for the property and processing of insurance claims.
- Keep up with current laws and court cases which may affect the property and the property owner.
Frequently Asked Questions
- We use professional vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, carpet cleaners, etc) to ensure that your unit is in good condition. We are available 24 hours a day to handle emergency maintenance repairs. We provide detailed Move-in and Move-out Inventory forms for proper documentation of the condition of your rental. All deposits that are retained by us are kept in a FDIC insured bank. All of our property managers are licensed real estate professionals according to state requirements. We truly care about our clients and their precious investments. We treat you like a valued family member. Give us a try!