Tukwila Residential Property Management
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio with single family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in the Tukwila area.
Obtain the Highest Rents: Our Professionals know the current market demand and the best price your unit should receive.
Least Amount Of Time: Our marketing secures a wide cross section of clients with various housing needs. Time between tenant occupancy is significantly reduced.
Least Amount Of Concern: We do all the work.
Benefits of using Bell-Anderson & Associates
- We market and show your home.
- We find qualified tenants by evaluating credit worthiness, housekeeping ability, and employment stability.
- We will also screen, interview, and prepare all necessary documents.
- We keep records of all receipts, expenses and charges.
- Each month the owner receives a financial accounting of all moneys received and all moneys paid out.
- Upon rental of property and vacating the property, an inspection is made to determine the condition of the property.
- Should any damage occur, costs will be withheld from the tenants security deposit along with any unpaid utility charges, unpaid rent, etc.,.
- Ensure that the statues of the Washington State Landlord Tenant Act/Laws are properly adhered to by the tenant and the owners so as not to bring about any legal reproach to either party.
Property Management Services
We offer two different types of property management services. First is full management, which is our most typical account. Full management means we not only find you a tenant (if your property doesn’t have one already), but we manage the property on a monthly basis as well. This includes rent collection, maintenance, inspections, etc. You will find the contract for full management and the additional information we would need to get your account.
Our other type of service is called a Non-PM (Non-Property Management). With this service, we do all of the work to find you a tenant just like full management. Once the paperwork is done and the tenant is moved in, we will pass the paperwork off to you to manage as you choose. Please click here to learn more about this service.
Documents & Packets
Inquire About Our Services
“From researching issues, to providing advice to our board, we’ve been very pleased to work with the Bell-Anderson team.”
“The staff are well trained, available to respond to all calls and take care of all issues in a timely manner. I also believe that Bell-Anderson represents their owners’ interests better than any other agency in the area.”
“Effective, timely and honest communication. I feel my interests and investment have been protected by the tenant screening as well as the rent collection process. I have been associated with your company and Vickie Gaskill for over 18 years and I am very satisfied with the service that I have received.""I love my property manager, she is communicative, intelligent and I can count on her when I need something done.”
“We moved to Bell-Anderson from another management company and feel you are doing it right. I appreciate your good attitude and attention to our concerns as well as your ability to help with solutions.”
Frequently Asked Questions
- We use professional vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, carpet cleaners, etc) to ensure that your unit is in good condition. We are available 24 hours a day to handle emergency maintenance repairs. We provide detailed Move-in and Move-out Inventory forms for proper documentation of the condition of your rental. All deposits that are retained by us are kept in a FDIC insured bank. All of our property managers are licensed real estate professionals according to state requirements. We truly care about our clients and their precious investments. We treat you like a valued family member. Give us a try!
Tukwila Area Information
The earliest people in Tukwila were the Duwamish who made their homes along the Black and Duwamish Rivers. The name "Tukwila" is the Chinook Jargon word for "nut" or "hazelnut", referring to the hazelnut trees that grew in the area. The Duwamish lived in cedar longhouses, hunted and fished, picked wild berries, and used the river for trade with neighboring peoples. Source From Wikipeida