As innovative leaders, the professionals at Bell-Anderson are dedicated to protecting and enhancing real estate investments in the communities we serve.
There are now available positions at this time.
Front Office Coordinator
Bell-Anderson is seeking a dynamic individual who is energetic, dependable, and adaptable! The Front Office Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the front office. This is a fast-paced environment and it is essential to have a fast learner who can handle difficult situations.
- Answering and transferring calls of a multi-line phone system
- Process all inbound faxes
- Processing mail and invoicing
- Usage of several different databases
- Communicating with walk-in clients
- Ordering supplies for office and staff
- Take meeting minutes and organize calendars
- Make sure office equipment is running properly
- Must have 2 years’ experience in a customer relations field
- Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and relate to clients concerns
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal and employee relation skills are a must
- Must have strong time-management skills, work efficiently, and able to meet deadlines
- Must be able to maintain composure in difficult situations
- Pre-employment background check and credit check are required
Compensation: DOE. Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits after 60 days
Please fax cover letter and resume to (253) 854-4831.